】 _Fresh fruit_How to eat
[Get on fire and eat some fruits to lower the fire quickly?
】 _Fresh fruit_How to eat
We know that there are many reasons for getting angry, some of which are affected by many factors such as dry and hot weather, inattention to diet, or personal emotional variables.
Fire may cause our tongue to blister or mouth ulcers to start to develop some red acne in the bladder.
These often make us feel uncomfortable.
But there are many ways to reduce fire.
Usually, we all have ways to choose healthy and nutritious.
Eating fruit is a good way to lower the fire.
It can effectively reduce fire and supplement vitamins and water.
Let’s tell you in detail which fruits can help us to reduce fire?
1. The taste is sweet and cold. It has the functions of clearing the heat of the lungs and stomach, removing phlegm and accumulating sputum. It can retreat from the eyesight, treat hemorrhoids, and shed blood in the stool.
Preventing meningoencephalitis and hypertension can help treat chronic cough and spitting.
2. The apple tastes sweet and cool, has the effects of replenishing and relieving troubles, appetizing and spleen, moistening the lungs and replenishing the heart, and astringent intestines and stopping diarrhea.
It can lower cholesterol, prevent arteriosclerosis, and has anti-cancer effect.
However, people with myocardial infarction and diabetes should not eat it, because it is easy to cause constipation.
3. Pear is sweet and cool, slightly acidic, has the functions of clearing heat and regenerating fluids, moisturizing the lungs and reducing phlegm, and is often used for fever, wounds, thirst and thirst, hot cough, cough, asthma, and constipation.
But those with cold stomach and spleen deficiency and diarrhea should not eat.
4. Orange is sweet and flat, has liver-relieving, qi-relieving and pain-relieving effects.
It is mainly used for stagnation and coldness of juice, as well as women’s poor milk discharge and redness and swelling of the breast.
5, watermelon is sweet and cold, has heat-clearing and heat-stroke, purging fire and removing annoyance, appetizing, helping digestion, diuretic function, mainly used for summer heat, thirst, and unfavorable urination.
But patients with heart failure and edema should not eat more.
6. Dragon Fruit has the functions of clearing heat and detoxifying, relieving intestinal fire, and purging.
Eating dragon fruit can also promote eye health, increase bone density, help form cell membranes, prevent anemia and anti-neuritis, cheilitis, reduce cholesterol, and whiten skin and prevent dark spots.
Dragon fruit tastes sweet and sweet, it is a must-have fruit for summer.
7. Strawberries Strawberries are sweet and sour, very delicious, and also have a good fire reducing effect.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that eating strawberries can eliminate the heat, clear the heat, relieve heat, and eliminate annoyance, so it is easy to get angry in summer, and you can choose to eat strawberries to reduce the fire.
8, grapes can nourish the liver and kidney Yin points, quenching thirst, moisturizing bones and eyes, and the effect of lowering fire is good, and can pass through the stomach and intestines, is a very useful fruit in the hot summer season.
9, Yuzu Yuzu is a mature fruit of the Ruta family pomelo. Yuzu is fragrant, sweet and sour, cool, rich in nutrition, and high in value. It is one of the precious fruits that people like to eat, and it has the cool effect of cooling the heat.
10. The sugarcane tastes cold and cold, has the functions of clearing heat and refreshing fluid, and moisturizing dryness. It is often used for fever, wounds, upset, thirst, nausea, vomiting, dryness, cough, and dry stool.
11. It is good for reducing lung qi, resolving phlegm and relieving cough (heat cough) and lowering gas in the stomach, and has a cooling and refreshing effect to quench thirst.
Constipation, sore, bronchitis are not eaten.
12, Melon Melon is also called cantaloupe or cantaloupe.
Melons are named for their sweet taste, and they are also known as muskmelons because of their fragrance.
Melon is a summer fruit, and its nutritional value can replace the beauty of watermelon.