[Can salad dressing be heated]_Hot and eat_Can you
Salad dressing is a kind of sauce invented by the Mediterranean people, and since salad dressing spread among the crowd, salad dressing has been welcomed by the majority of young friends.
The salad dressing is mainly made with eggs and oil, so the trace content in the salad dressing is actually extremely high.
And even if salad dressing is eaten raw, some people will feel very delicious, but can salad dressing be heated?
Vegetable salad is a very nutritious and healthy diet. Because it does not need to be heated, it will replace the various nutrients in the vegetables to prevent them from being destroyed or lost.
Salads are eaten directly, and high temperatures can convert nutritional losses.
We love salads in the summer, and we need to chill in the refrigerator to make them delicious.
In addition, if you put salad dressing and reheat it, it is even worse.
After heating, it will become oil and precipitate. When heated at high temperature, the salad dressing will become oily, which is naturally not suitable for eating.
Tip: The main ingredients of a salad dressing are cooking oil, egg yolk, sugar and flavoring.
In the production process, the egg yolk and sugar are quickly stirred with oil to form a thick and fused together, and some sweet or salty flavor is added to become a salad dressing.
But once it is heated in a microwave oven, the emulsification is destroyed and the oil is separated from it.
In fact, the salad dressing becomes oily when heated at high temperatures.
The practice of (warm) hot salads is to cut vegetables and fruits, mix salad dressing, cold and monotonous.
Especially in winter, many people think the salad is too cold, at this time we can recommend hot salad for you.
Win salad is a type of French salad.
It is the refreshing and cold taste of ordinary cold salads. Warm salads are often roasted or burned to the taste of the food itself.
1. Seasonal vegetables and warm salad ingredients: one chestnut pumpkin, one sweet pepper, three fresh potatoes, three tablespoons of olive oil, one tablespoon of black vinegar, the right amount of salt, the right amount of black pepper, the right amount of rosemary, and the right amount of crushed basil.
Method: (1) Wash and peel potatoes, sweet peppers and chestnut squashes and cut into pieces.
(2) Pour the right amount of olive oil, some salt and black pepper, and some rosemary and basil into the vegetables, and stir well.
(3) Spread a little oil on the baking sheet, spread a layer of tin foil, and place the vegetables on top of each other.
(4) Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance, add the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
(5) Mix olive oil and black vinegar at a ratio of 3: 1 to make oil and vinegar juice, which can be poured on vegetables.
2. Asparagus warm salad ingredients: Two flower drums, one asparagus, black pepper crumbs, salt, olive oil, and basil.
Method: (1) Wash the asparagus, remove the older roots, and shave the outer skin.
(2) Wash the flower drum to remove the pedicle, and wipe it with kitchen paper.
(3) Cut the asparagus into small pieces, sprinkle with a small amount of salt, crushed black pepper and olive oil, stir well, smear the olive oil on the surface of the mushrooms, sprinkle a small amount of salt and black pepper, and marinate for two minutes.
(4) Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance until the mushroom bowl is full of juice.
(5) Mix the mushroom juice with asparagus pieces, cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
(6) Mix the mushrooms with asparagus and sprinkle with basil.