[Can the mushrooms on the tree be eaten]_Can you eat them_Can you eat them

[Can the mushrooms on the tree be eaten]_Can you eat them_Can you eat them

I believe you should have seen many mushrooms in this life. Some mushrooms grow in the grass, some mushrooms grow in the pine forest, and some of the mushrooms are mushrooms grown by some people.

Each kind of mushroom has a different taste, but not all mushrooms are edible, because there are some mushrooms, it is poisonous, people will be poisoned after eating, and some may even be life-threatening.
Let ‘s see if the mushrooms on the tree are edible?

Pleurotus ostreatus is rich in nutrients, containing 20-23 grams of protein per 100 grams of product, and has a complete range of amino acids, with a rich mineral content.

 Pleurotus ostreatus is sweet and warm.

With the effect of chasing wind and dispersing cold, soothing muscles.

Treatment of waist and leg pain, numbness of hands and feet, dysfunction of muscles, etc.

Proteoglycans in Pleurotus ostreatus have a strong inhibitory effect on cellulose and can enhance the body’s immune function.

Regular eating Pleurotus ostreatus can not only improve the metabolism of the human body and regulate the role of autonomic nerves, but also reduce the serum free radicals of the human body, lower blood pressure and prevent hepatitis and gastric ulcers.

Duodenal ulcer, hypertension, etc. have obvious effects.

In addition, it has certain benefits for preventing cancer, regulating women’s menopause syndrome, improving human metabolism, and enhancing physical fitness.

It is especially suitable for people, frail people, menopausal women, hepatitis, digestive diseases, spondylosis, cardiovascular diseases, urethral stones and cancer patients.

It is edible.

Poisonous mushrooms cannot be detected with silver needles. If you want to know if the mushrooms are poisonous, boil the mushrooms in water and put ginger at the same time. If the ginger turns black, it means that the mushroom is poisonous. It does not change color and is not poisonous.

1.

Growth zone.

Edible non-toxic mushrooms are mostly grown on clean grass or pine and oak trees. Poisonous mushrooms often grow in dark, penetrating, dirty areas.

2.

colour.

The surface of poisonous mushrooms is bright in color, including red, green, black, and purple. Especially purple is often highly toxic and easily discolored after picking.

3.

shape.

The non-toxic mushroom cover is flat, the umbrella surface is smooth, the bacteria surface is not round, the lower part is sterile, the poisonous bacteria cover is convex in the center, the shape is weird, the bacteria surface is thick and hard, the fungus has a fungus ring, the fungus handleEither or thick and easy to break.

4.

Secretions.

The picked fresh wild mushrooms are torn off the stalk, and the non-toxic secretions are as bright as water (individually white).

5,

odor.

Non-toxic mushrooms have a special scent, and poisonous mushrooms have weird odors, such as spicy, sour, and offensive.

6.

test.

When picking wild mushrooms, you can use the onion to wipe the mushroom cover. If the green onion turns green, it proves poisonous, otherwise it does not change color.

7.

Cook to try.

When cooking wild mushrooms, put a few rushes, cook with a little garlic or rice, the mushrooms are cooked, the rushes turn into turquoise or purple green, it is poisonous, and the yellow ones are not poisonous; the garlic or rice is poisonous, and it remains the same colorIt is non-toxic.
8.

Chemical identification.

Take the collected or bought suspicious mushrooms, remove the juice, and after soaking it with paper, add a drop of dilute hydrochloric acid or white vinegar immediately. If the paper turns red or blue, it is poisonous.